Read the latest issue of our quarterly E-zine, including: the implications of our changing metocean climate and how master planning helps ports prepare for the future.
The latest ABPmer E-zine is now available, delivering the latest news, insights, training events and other stories.
In this issue:
- What is the value of AIS data outside the shipping sector?
- How does masterplanning help ports prepare for the future?
- What are the implications of our changing metocean climate?
- How GPS tagging supports waterbird research across Southampton Water
- Three decades of managed realignment: the key takeaways
- How can beach design provide sustainable coastal protection?
- What is the socio-economic value of the SUDG marine sectors?
- Our latest training courses
Click below to read Issue 28