We are looking for a senior consultant to join our Coastal/Marine Processes Team.
Is this you?
- You are ready for the next step in your career
- You are organized; you juggle projects and tasks with ease
- You provide technical input (verbal and written) to projects, reports and tender documents
- You understand the coastal and marine physical environment and relish interpreting what you read
- You understand survey and model data and tell people what they mean not just what they show
- You have an MSc in marine science discipline and have worked professionally for at least 5 years
- You are personable; building positive relationships with peers and clients
- You have a strong background in physical/coastal process science
- You may already have experience of numerical modelling
- You do not want to work for a traditional consultancy
If this sounds like you then please send your CV and covering letter to Linda Boxall at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 February 2018.
The Location: ABPmer is located right beside the water on Town Quay, Southampton. The city has something for everyone, is close to the New Forest and only 1.5hrs from London.
Why should you apply?
- Great benefits
- Flexible working
- Opportunities for training
- R&D programme
- Wellbeing programme