E-zine Issue 29: GIS colour palettes - Jack-up survivability - Nature still surprises
The newest ABPmer E-zine is now available, delivering the latest news, insights, training events and other stories.
In this issue:
- GIS maps: To colour, or not to colour?
- How should jack-up operators determine the appropriate airgap?
- Numerical modelling: how do we pick the right tools at the right time?
- Welsh Government surveys: a surprising discovery
- Climate change report: UK transport and infrastructure
- Solent Forum and the future of coastal habitat restoration
- White Paper: Offshore wind expansion and the challenges of Article 6(4)
- ABPmer: still open for business
Click below to read Issue 29, or sign up to receive our E-zine every quarter.